Saturday 5 August 2017

Mainline Collett Goods


I've won a second hand but very good condition Mainline Collett Goods on eBay to add to the selection of pannier tanks that will run on my GWR shunting yard layout. I would have preferred the more up to date Bachmann version but I don't have deep pockets, so the old Mainline one will do just fine. It will be tasked with collecting the assembled wagons that the pannier tanks will have shunted together, ready to form a branch line mixed or special goods train. As such it will be making a regular if rather brief appearance on the layout, rather than being a permanent engine shed resident. I've also acquired a second hand Wills Single Road Engine Shed kit for a bargain, which will be perfect as a home for my various pannier tanks, at least one at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment